Search Tina's Blog

Tina's Fans

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our Children's Journey

Being a parent is the most difficult job I ever had and possibly will ever have. I know many parents out there will agree with me too.

As a parent, I sometimes get frustrated with the decisions that my children make. I always keep in mind the words of my mentor:
"Your children come through you and not for you."

This puts things in perspective for me. I realize that they are entitled to creating their own journey. Perhaps you gain comfort from these words too.

Here is another message from Abraham to ponder upon:

"Children coming forth today have a greater capacity to deal with the greater variety of information that is coming forward than you did. They deliberately are coming forth into this environment where there is more to contemplate. This generation gap that you are talking about, it has ever been thus. Each new generation, every new individual, that comes forth, is coming with you having prepared a different platform for them to proceed from. There is this thing that gets in the way of that that says, "I'm the parent. I got here first. I know more than you do." From the children's perspective, and from the purity of their Nonphysical Perspective, what they are saying is, "You're the parent. You got here first. You prepared a platform that I am leaping off from -- and my leap will be beyond anything that you have ever known."--- Abraham

Create a wonderful day
Namaste
Tina

www.TinaSacchi.com

No comments: